Commercial kitchens in Yorkshire

We provide commercial kitchen gas certificates for hotels, pubs, restaurants and cafes.

Contact us for prices



The law, your local authority and your insurers require a gas certificate to be issued annually by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer for your entire kitchen; this will include inspection of all gas appliances, pipework, extraction systems and gas interlock (if fitted).